- 3 cups of your favorite chopped veggies (Red onions, Peppers, Broccoli, Snap Peas, mung bean sprouts)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Start by preparing and cutting all the vegetables and measuring your ingredients so that they are ready to go.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil and garlic over high heat until almost smoking. Add the peppers and onion while stirring constantly. While continuing to stir, add the chicken, remaining vegetables, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, pepper and salt. Cook, stirring, constantly for 2-5 minutes until chicken and vegetables are cooked and tender.
- Stir in snow peas and sesame oil and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Serve over brown rice