- 1 carton of egg whites or 12 egg whites.
- Seasonings: Garlic powder, pepper, and any other no-salt seasonings you prefer. I like the Mrs.Dash brands.
- Baby spinach
- chopped onion
- chopped red pepper
- chopped jalapeno
- chopped mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Choose ingredients you prefer or mix it up, so you have something different every day. Chop if necessary.
- Steam your vegetables of choice and season with garlic powder, pepper and any other no-salt seasonings you prefer.
- Spray muffin tin lining with coconut oil spray
- Add chopped ingredients to each cup
- Add 1/3 cup liquid egg whites or 2 egg whites per cup
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until no longer runny in the middle.
- Eat immediately or remove and let cool on a rack. Once cool, place them in a tupperware and store in the refrigerator.
- Remove 2 in the morning, heat and enjoy!